To maintain good health a well balanced diet is essential. View here for a range of exceptonal nutrition supplements that offers you the solution. Their nutritions are prepared from the finest ingredients, backed by scientific research and produced with the most advanced techniques to help you in achieving an optimal health.

Singlish of my Places of Interest!

When I first heard about the word “Singlish”, I was not able to find out the meaning of it from a dictionary. Finally from a tour guide, I know that it is actually a local colloquial dialect of English, a kind of English which incorporates vocabulary and grammar from various Chinese dialects, Malay as well as...

read more

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Tim in Mesa said...

nin hao, hui ling. thanks for your interesting blog. xie xie. maybe you will see my humble blog.